2021-2023 Ford Bronco bolt-on sliders by PAKRAX. Available in a flat profile.
Sliders come fully welded, ready bolt to your frame, and with standard light textured black powder coating.
For those that want the ability to remove their sliders from the frame for touch-up or simply don't have access to a welder to weld the sliders to your frame, we offer bolt on sliders system that provides you with a full frame length bolt-on plate that uses all factory holes.
(note: Our bolt-on sliders require NO drilling. Installs to factory frame holes.)
All grade 8 hardware is included.
Five Reasons Why Steel Square Tube Rock Sliders are a Perfect Selection for Overlanding & Off-Roading for the Ford Bronco:
1. Steel square tube rock sliders provide increased protection for the new Ford Bronco from off-road obstacles and damage.
2. Steel square tube rock sliders provide increased stability for the new Ford Bronco when navigating difficult terrain.
3. Steel square tube rock sliders offer an extra layer of strength and support for the chassis of the new Ford Bronco, helping to protect the vehicle from damage.
4. Steel square tube rock sliders can be easily customized to fit the unique contours of the new Ford Bronco, providing a great look as well as increased protection.
5. Steel square tube rock sliders are relatively inexpensive and easy to install, making them a great addition to the new Ford Bronco, they can save your rocker panels!
$265 flat rate shipping covers anywhere in the lower 48 and is automatically included at checkout.
All freight is shipped with R+L Carriers to you. Your phone number is required at checkout. You will be notified by R+L Carriers.
**IF LOCAL CALL FOR CUSTOM INVOICE AND PICKUP**
*The attached test was done by a 3rd party showing analytical testing of both round and square products side by side. Sliders with square tubes are in fact 40% stronger.
Aesthetically pleasing, sleek. Doesn’t look or feel cheap like alternative brands. Can take a beating and remain intact and solid. Very little visible damage only scratching even after coming into contact with some big rocks/boulders and ledges. Best sliders your money can buy