PAKRAX Rock Sliders come fully welded, 100% ready to bolt to your frame, with standard matte black, powder-coating. (KDSS sliders and non KDSS sliders available! Select at check out.)
PAKRAX sliders are easily removable from the frame, featuring a complete bolt-on slider system, that offers full frame length plates utilizing all factory holes. All grade 8 hardware, and metal locking nuts, are included. No drilling required.
$265 flat rate shipping calculated at checkout.
Shipped to your nearest FedEx, XPO, R+L freight terminal, for your pickup. Your phone number is required at checkout. You will be notified by FedEx when your product is ready for pick-up.
**IF LOCAL CALL FOR CUSTOM INVOICE AND PICKUP**
WHY ROCK SLIDERS?
1. Increased ground clearance: Square tube sliders provide an additional two inches of ground clearance, allowing you to traverse rougher terrain without worrying about bottoming out.
2. Improved traction: Square tube sliders offer improved traction in off-road scenarios, allowing for better grip and stability.
3. Durability: Square tube sliders are made from durable materials, making them an ideal choice for those looking for a long-term solution.
4. Easy installation: Installation of these sliders is relatively straightforward, meaning you can get them up and running in no time.
5. Added protection: Square tube sliders provide extra protection for your 4Runner, helping to keep it safe from any potential damage caused by off-roading scenarios.
NOTE WE DO NOT WARRANTY POWDER-COATING.
Great quality product, American Made! Easy bolt on installation.
They look great as well.
100% USA made sliders work and look great! These sliders are perfect for my every day life and off road trails. Super easy install did it myself direct blot on. The poke is perfect for my family no slips . Thank you for the great products PaxRax!!!
These sliders have saved our doors countless times on the trails. They have supported the weight of the vehicle more than once. Easy bolt-on installation using existing threaded holes on the factory frame. Stick out the perfect amount to be functional on the trail, and are very comfortable to use day to day (no bruised shins, but a perfect step for the kids to get in the back seat)